- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, and from participation in polls and surveys
- Information Kinetic Jump gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to our users and promote our products.
- Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches) We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Kinetic Jump gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Message boards/forums policy Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn't register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
- Surveys Kinetic Jump may occasionally conduct user surveys to better understand the users of our software. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.